I have such a strong urge to stay home from school and watch anime all day.
But I won’t.
We have a talk on chlamydia that we all have to go to. How fun.
My sister said that I woke her up last night because in my sleep I was shouting ‘help!’ and ‘ahhhh!’ over and over again. :| I don’t even remember what I was dreaming about.
- Did something you said you would never do.
- Payed for someone who said they would pay you back but never did.
- Lied about where you were.
- Discovered a new musician.
- Made something for a friend.
- Got a new iPod/Zune/Mp3 player.
- Watched three or more episodes of Saturday Night Live.
- Made fun of someone.
- Created a tumblr.
- Flew on a plane for the first time.
- Spoke in front of 15 people or more.
- Met someone in real life that you originally met online.
- Done something illegal.
- Did your siblings chores for money.
- Stayed up all night thinking about the worst thing that could possibly happen to later find out that you worried for nothing.
- Hurt somebody you didn’t mean to hurt.
- Hugged your mom or dad.
- Baked a cake.
- Made a new friend.
- Lost an old friend.
- Changed your views on society.
- Laughed at something that wasn’t funny.
- Got upset over something that wasn’t a big deal.
- Had a horrible birthday
- Deleted your myspace.
- Cried because you missed old times.
- Cleaned your room.
- Have a new found appreciation for someone you never expected to.
- Told someone you love them.
- Told someone you hate them.
- Screwed something up but didn’t mean to.
- Received a gift.
- Gave a gift.
- Read a book that wasn’t for school.
- Ate a lollipop.
- Threw away something by accident.
- Smoked a cigarette.
- Ran a mile.
- Switched schools.
- Aced a test.
- Wished you were in the past.
- Got scared about the future.
- Got yelled at by your parents.
- Lost a family member.
- Saw an old friend.
- Went to church/synagogue.
- Hugged a stuffed animal.
- Said you’re going to make next year better.
1. I woke up in the afternoon today.
2. I have at least three picture frames in my room.
3. My trash can is full.
4. I love snow globes, but I’d never buy one.
5. I use my regular phone more than my cell phone.
6. I’m single, but I don’t want to be.
7. My hair is layered.
8. I hate the term “best friend,” but I use it anyway.
9. I get along with my mom more than my dad.
10. I like making beaded bracelets.
11. I’ve never run for class president/treasurer, etc.
12. Most of my friends are white.
13. I have over 150 CDs in my collection.
14. I would rather listen to the radio than CDs.
15. I own whiteout, but I barely ever use it.
16. I’m very shy until you get to know me.
17. Some take my shyness as being mean/rude.
18. Most people probably don’t understand me.
19. I have a very random sense of humor.
20. I do not consider myself attractive.
21. I feel that I’m more mature than most people my age.
22. …But not all the time.
23. I used to pick my nose and wipe it on the wall.
24. I’d rather be cold than hot.
25. I always wait for that one person to sign on.
26. I’m probably online too much for my own good.
27. I am trying to lose weight and it’s not working out very well.
28. I own a LOT of chapstick. A LOT.
29. I love to buy paper… but I barely use it.
30. I write in my paper journal once a day or more.
31. I am an American, yet I find them annoying.
32. I’ve used binoculars the wrong way before.
33. I’m thirsty, but I can’t be bothered to go get something.
34. My best friend is that of the opposite sex.
35. My stomach hurts a little bit right now.
36. Sometimes I feel really, really sorry for myself.
37. Other times I feel really, really lucky.
38. I have a friend (or more) who creeps me out.
39. I have more than one shelf up in my room.
40. It’s sunny out today.
41. I don’t have a car.
42. I’m very picky with food.
43. I have a hard time with directions.
44. I am a little bit obsessive compulsive
45. I talk to myself in the mirror sometimes.
46. I don’t have that many DVDs yet.
48. I feel very sick if a movie is gory.
49. I have a lot in common with my best friend(s).
50. I believe in the theory that opposites attract.
51. I like someone who is at least four years older than me.
52. I’ve started a fire/explosion in the microwave oven before.
53. I’m worried that one of my pets will die soon.
54. I have cut myself before and sometimes still want to.
55. Never been THAT drunk, but it might be kinda fun.
56. Sometimes I act drunk even when I’m not.
57. It annoys me when people chew loudly.
58. And breathe loudly.
59. And click their pens like crazy.
60. I enjoy bold surveys, mostly ‘cause I have no life.
61. I’d rather have a popsicle than popcorn.
62. I’d rather do laundry than the dishes.
63. Someday, I will go to England.
65. My alarm clock annoys me very, very much.
66. When I was younger, I went to summer school for fun.
67. I was made fun of in middle school. That has scarred me.
68. I’ve never eaten sushi and never will.
69. I remember where I was when I first learned to whistle.
70. If Barney is on TV, I will still sit there and watch.
71. MySpace is annoying, but I’m pretty much addicted to it.
72. I hAtE iT wHeN pPl TyPe LyK dIs!!!11
73. When I talk to my crush, I basically stop breathing.
74. People have told me that I’m sexy before.
75. I never believe it when they do.
76. I love to write, but whenever I start something new I can’t finish it.
77. I love to read, but I can’t do it for a long time.
78. If I lay down and watch TV, I end up falling asleep.
79. I absolutely LOVE riding my bike.
80. I love to play badminton, but I don’t play often.
81. I have never been on a sports team before.
82. I’m in at least one advanced placement class.
83. I’m in the class of 2009.
84. Jacuzzis and hot tubs are very relaxing.
85. I have stood up and done something else during this survey.
86. I space out a lot, but that’s ‘cause I think too much.
87. I’ve made a shelf in a store collapse before.
88. I’m a big crybaby, and I know it.
89. I wouldn’t mind having a ferret for a pet.
90. I love to watch home videos.
91. I miss my childhood and wish I could go back.
92. I’d rather brush my teeth normal than use an electric toothbrush.
93. Dippin’ Dots are good, but not worth the money.
94. I feel like I’m more confident than I used to be.
95. My friends come to me for advice often.
96. I’ve had over five significant others in my lifetime.
97. I have cheated on one or more of them before.
98. Last year’s math class was completely useless.
99. I hate the fact that I’m growing up. I don’t want to.
100. I miss a lot of my old friends, but not all of them.
i’m fifteen years old.
my hair is brown.
i’m not allowed to dye it.
^ which really kinda sucks.
i’m obsessive compulsive.
& i’m pretty sure that i have ADD.
my name starts with the letter j.
i have the best friends in the entire world.
more than one of my closest friends lives in another state.
^ but we’re still really close, and it’s awesome.
i adore bondage pants and corsets.
band shirts are a big part of my wardrobe too.
cute shoes are my biggest weakness.
i spend way too much money on converse & flats.
music is a huge part of my life.
i listen to bands most people haven’t heard of.
…but i listen to some mainstream stuff too.
i love going to shows & i keep all of the tickets.
i went to warped tour last summer and loved it.
my favorite color is purple.
i’m wearing pj pants.
it’s freezing in this room.
i’m mad at a close friend.
^ my boyfriend, to be more specific.
i really need a shower.
i am not wearing socks.
i’m procrastinating something.
there’s snow on the ground outside.
i’m texting over three different people.
my phone needs charging.
…but i’m too lazy to go get the charger.
there’s someone i really wanna see right now.
& it really sucks, cause i know that i can’t.
i’m listening to my favorite band.
in fact, my favorite song is playing.
i’m the only one home at the moment.
^ that’s totally fine with me, though.
i’m reading a really good book. :]
my parents are still together.
i’m always listening to music.
^ i can’t even fall asleep without it.
my eyes change color with my mood.
i have a bunch of my boyfriend’s clothes laying around.
^ i sleep with one of his hoodies every night.
^^ even when i’m mad at him…
i used to [or still do…] cut myself.
i don’t know if i’m a virgin or not.
i would be totally straight edge, if it wasn’t for the occasional drink.
i cried my first time watching the notebook.
sometimes i really miss the way things used to be.
i can’t wait to graduate & move out.
i have plans to move in with a bunch of friends right after high school.
^ my boyfriend being one of them.
^^ we’ve been together over a year.
i’m not sure if i like the person that i’m becoming.
i think i’m fat even though everyone says that i’m not.
i’m really close to my daddy.
^ my mom and i argue a lot, though.
i reaallyyy want to get a tattoo.
i’m allergic to peircings.
^ that seriously sucks.
kissed in the rain.
^ it didn’t really work…
cheated on a boyfriend/girlfriend.
^ but not on purpose. it just happened.
^^ & i felt horrible about it.
been hit by a car.
been to the beach.
been caught in a thunderstorm on a bike.
been in a school play.
been told that i’m beautiful.
been closer to a friend’s mom than my own.
been out of the country.
ridden a horse.
been speed boating.
been to summer camp.
been in a mosh pit.
had a panic attack.
lost a loved one.
felt like dying.
cried so hard i was sick.
laughed so hard that i cried.
wondered what happens after we die.
been totally satisfied with life.